- www.how-to-study.com – there’s a section in here on text anxiety
- www.teamup.co.nz/secondary/helpful/Study+tips.htm – there’s a page of study tips you can download
- www.adprima.com/studytips.htm – this is an American website, intended for University students; however you may find good ideas in here
- http://education-portal.com/articles/High_School_Study_Tips:_Three_Steps_to_Better_Grades!.html – tips on getting organised, goal setting, and setting priorities
- http://webspace.ship.edu/learning/goal_setting2.htm – gives tips on how to set effective goals
- www.tips4me.com/tips/study/preview_main.asp?type=tech – tips on class work as well as effective study
- And of course you can Google ‘study tips’.
You will find that most websites tell you much the same thing! There is no magic bullet to study. It is all about forming good habits, about being disciplined and conscientious, about taking the time now and reaping the rewards later.
Study doesn’t have to be all grim and hard work. There is joy in your sense of achievement and in knowing that you have done what you agreed to do, to the very best of your abilities. And that you deserve to be rewarded for your efforts, whether with good marks for your assignments and exams, a place at University or College, or the skills and knowledge to do work which is important to you.
The choice is yours.
GO FOR IT!